Both Rachel and Emma were found dead in a house on Crompton road in Macclesfield on 7 April and now Cheshire police say that their deaths may be related to some bad ecstasy that the two had taken.
Toxicology results found that both women had taken paramethoxyamphetamine which is also known as pink ecstasy.
The results mean that the police have warned drug users that they should avoid taking the ecstasy.
The pills which are also known as ‘Dr Death’ and ‘Pink McDonalds’ can be identified with an M stamped on them.
A spokeswoman said: “That although it resembled ecstasy, it is actually an …
Archive for April, 2013
The worlds first ever test tube baby Creator has died at a respectable age of 87.
The man responsible for the first ever IVF birth Professor Sir Robert Edwards was knighted in 2011 for his work.
The first ever test tube baby Louise Brown who the professors first creation said : “I have always regarded Robert Edwards as like a grandfather to me.
“His work, along with Patrick Steptoe, has brought happiness and joy to millions of people all over the world by enabling them to have children.
“I am glad that he lived long enough to be recognised with a Nobel prize for his work, …